Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Municipal Base Station Antennas > Sinclair SY2064-SF3SNMC
The Sinclair 157-164 MHz Center Mount Yagi is a directional, quad array, center-mounted antenna. Item Height 73.4 inches, Item Length 49.75 inches, and Item Width 109.4 inches.
- This antenna is a quad stacked six element Yagi for higher gain. DC ground lightning protection.
- Can be arranged horizontally or vertically stacked and horizontally or vertically polarized.
- 157-164 MHz Specific Frequency, Directional Antenna Pattern, 14.5 dBd Gain, 16.6 dBi Gain, Horizontal / Vertical Polarization, and 23 deg Vertical Beamwidth.
- 28 deg Horizontal Beamwidth, 1.5:1 Maximum VSWR, N Male RF Connectors, Center Connector Placement, and 165 mile/h Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
- Clamp001 mounting Hardware Included. Mounting pipe not included.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Sinclair 157-164 MHz Yagi Directional Quad Array Antenna (SY2064-SF3SNMC)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!