Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Test Equipment > Tripp Lite T010-001-K
The T010-001-K Multi-Function Cable Tester is an essential tool for cable installers or anyone working in telecom or LAN environments. It allows you to test RJ45 (STP/UTP), RJ11, BNC and USB cable wiring, length, fault and location, as well as common metal wires using the included alligator clip adapter.
For instance, you can test wiring for open, short, cross, reverse and pairing connection. You can also track the location of an open circuit position, and determine the length of a cable - whether in a wall or on a spool - up to 4,920 feet (1,500 meters). The easy-to-read LCD interface includes a calibration function that lets you load saved data.
Powered by included 9-volt batteries, the T010-001-K can find an RJ45, RJ11, BNC or USB cable nestled within a group of cables. The auto-off function preserves battery power. The probe unit's LED flashlight is handy for working in dark areas. Included headphones help you work in noisy areas. When not in use, the T010-001-K can be stored in its carrying case.
- Tests RJ45 (STP/UTP), RJ11, BNC and USB cable wiring, length, fault and location
- Tests common metal wires using included alligator clip adapter
- Tests wiring for open, short, cross, reverse and pairing connection
- Track location of open circuit position
- Determine length of cable - even in a wall or on a spool - up to 4,920 ft. (1,500 m)
- Finds RJ45, RJ11, BNC or USB cable within a group of cables
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tripp-Lite Multi-Function Tester with Wire Tracker (T010-001-K)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!