Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Test Equipment > Tripp Lite T014-001
T014-001 The all-in-one T014-001 Network Cable Continuity Tester is an essential tool for cable installers or anyone working in telecom or LAN environments. It allows you to test wiring continuity for Cat5, Cat6, Cat6a, telephone, USB and coax cable assemblies at the press of a button. A combination of main tester unit and removable remote tester unit, the T014-001 identifies crossed wires, short circuits and open circuits in cables up to 600 ft. A BNC to RJ11 adapter is included for testing BNC cable. When not in use, the two-piece T014-001 can be stored in its handy carrying case. Battery status LEDs let you know when the 9V battery (sold separately) needs to be replaced.
- Tests Cat5, Cat6, Cat6a, telephone, USB and coax cable assemblies
- Combines main tester unit and removable remote tester unit
- Identifies crossed wires, short circuits and open circuits
- Tests multiple types: RJ11, RJ45, USB, BNC
- Tests cable lengths up to 600 ft.
- Mfg. Warranty: Lifetime Limited
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tripp-Lite Network Continuity Tester Cat5/6/6a Phone USB and Coax (T014-001)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!