Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Satellite Dishes and LNBs > Intellian T3-91AW2
The Intellian t80W Global System with 32.7" Reflector and WorldView LNB delivers hands-free satellite reception without the need to manually change the LNB component inside the radome each time the vessel crosses into a different satellite service region. Intellian's t80W is ideally suited to meet the needs of vessels that require a compact, reliable and powerful antenna that provides global HD and SD satellite TV service reception whether at anchor or in rough seas and harsh environmental conditions. Built with Intellian's extremely high vibration and shock standards, the t80W is a simplified yet sophisticated mechanical design capable of withstanding the most severe marine environment and is guaranteed to track and lock onto the satellite signal instantly in all weather conditions.
The Intellian t80W incorporates the patented WorldView LNB (Low Noise Block-Down Converter) and Intellian's exclusive preprogrammed Global satellite library which allows you to tune into any channel on any satellite by simply pushing the button on your remote control. The t80W will automatically switch between circular polarized programming in North, Central and South Americas, and linear polarized programming in Europe, the Middle East, and the Asia Pacific region. The WorldView LNB automatically switches the polarization and local frequency depending on the satellite the antenna is tracking onto; all of the switching information is contained in the Antenna Control Unit (ACU). The satellite TV provider is selected electronically; there is no requirement to purchase multiple LNB modules, reconfigure complex systems and manually change the LNB component inside the antenna dome each time the vessel crosses into a different satellite service region.
The t80W is the world's first marine satellite TV antenna system that truly works with any Ku-band satellite TV service around the globe without requiring LNBs to be swapped out or re-wiring the system when the vessel travels from region to region. The fully stabilized, 3-axis t80W is a 33.5" (85 cm) satellite TV antenna system that is exclusively designed to support viewing all Standard Definition (SD) and HD programming broadcast through both DVB and the latest DVB-S2 satellite TV service standards. With the ability to receive multi-band and multi-polarization satellite TV services around the globe, boaters can enjoy uninterrupted reception of satellite TV programming virtually anywhere the vessel navigates with the Intellian WorldView LNB.
- Global Satellite TV Programming Reception: With Intellian's WorldView LNB, the t80W TVRO Satellite Antenna Systems provide Global satellite TV signal reception through ONE LNB module, no matter if the signal is Linear or Circular polarization, and Low or High-band frequency.
- Built-in Intellian WorldView LNB Module: Multi-band, Multi-polarization LNB (Low Noise Block) Module
- No Need of Manual Reconfiguration Work: One LNB Module is compatible in the Americas (Circular) to Europe (Linear) without manually changing out the LNB module inside antenna radome.
- Automatic Polarization Control: Built-in WorldView LNB module includes automatic Skew-angle Control System.
- Dish Diameter: t80W: 33.5" (85 cm)
- DVB / DVB-S2 decode capability: Making the w-Series TVRO systems capable of receiving next generation DVB-S2 satellite TV services when they are available.
- Intellian's Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) and exclusive Wide Range Search (WRS) algorithm: Continuously measures the satellite's position, maintains the strongest signal and tracks faster and more accurately.
- Pre-programmed Global satellite library: Allows boaters to select the desired satellite while travelling from region to region.
- Built-in GPS and NMEA 0183 interface / Built-in Ship's Gyrocompass interface
Product Reviews for Intellian T80W Global System with 32.7in Reflector and WorldView LNB (T3-91AW2)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!