Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > DragonWave T565RL11B01H0-00
DragonWave Harmony Enhanced MC 11GHz Sub-Band 1 (T565RL11B01H0-00)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $253807
List Price: $5,327.99
This high capacity packet microwave builds upon the Harmony Enhanced family by delivering a multi-carrier system thereby doubling the capacity available in a single ODU. Because the radio and modem are integrated into a single highly compact outdoor unit, Harmony EnhancedMC is a zero footprint solution - eliminating rack congestion and minimizing colocation space. The Ultra High Power increases the overall system gain and allows for deployment of smaller dishes, higher order modulations, or increased link availability.
Equipped with DragonWave-X's Bandwidth Accelerator+ technology, the Harmony EnhancedMC achieves the highest degree of spectral efficiency (through 4096 QAM, 4 x 4 MIMO and wider channels), delivering more capacity per channel with a longer reach than any other all-outdoor microwave system.
With unmatched capacity and system gain, simple installation and operation, as well as sophisticated remote management capability, the Harmony EnhancedMC delivers significant lifecycle cost savings for service providers and enterprises alike.
- Zero footprint, fully integrated all-outdoor unit
- Ultra high power radio with up to 35dBm of transmit power
- Single Radio XPIC configuration
- Dual Channel Support
- Wide channel support up to 112 MHz
- Multi-port capability including an integrated 10GbE port
- Network Protocol: IP
- Broadband System Configuration: All Outdoor
- Broadband Frequency Band: 11 GHz
- Frequency Range: 10695-11465 MHz
- Sub Band: B1
- Data Rate: 10 Mbit/s
- Maximum Data Rate: 2 Gbit/s
- Carrier Aggregation: Dual Carrier
- Modulation: QPSK - 4098QAM
- Interface: 2 x 10/100/1000bT + 2 x Optical SFP (1xGE + combo 1GE/10GE)
- Security/Encryption: AES-256 (Feature Upgrade Key)
- Compression: No
- Proprietary Antenna Interface: DW (DragonWave Interface)
- Channel Bandwidth: 28/30/40/50/56/80/100/112 MHz
- TDM Capacity: None
- Temperature Range: -40 to 55 degrees C
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for DragonWave Harmony Enhanced MC 11GHz Sub-Band 1 (T565RL11B01H0-00)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!