Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Speed Instruments > Raymarine T70226
The i70s multifunction gives you the flexibility to display instrument and navigation data that is most important to you. Equipped with a bold and bright 4.1_ display, the i70s is easy-to-customize with digital, analogue and graphical displays of depth, speed, wind and more. Add the i70s to your existing Raymarine instrument system or create a network of i70s displays and sensors, the choice is yours.
The i70s places frequently used navigation functions right at your fingertips. The LightHouse instrument interface is consistent with Raymarine LightHouse multifunction displays, so Raymarine MFD users will feel right at home with the i70s. Raymarine i70s allows for connectivity to the following on board networks: First generation SeaTalk networks using a SeaTalk to SeaTalkng adapter cable, Current generation SeaTalkng networks, NMEA2000 networks using a SeaTalkng to DeviceNet adaptor, In addition to flexible networking capability the i70s features user-selectable data sources, for integration with multi-sensor networks.
Display AIS targets from NMEA 2000 AIS receivers. View the closest 25 AIS-equipped vessels and select individual targets to obtain vessel information.
The iTC5 Instrument Transducer Converter enables the use of common analog transducer signals with new digital instrument displays like Raymarine's i70 and ST70 Plus. The ultra-compact iTC5 has connections to host the five most common analog transducers; depth, speed/temperature, wind, compass and rudder. The iTC5 instantly converts these 5 analog signals to digital SeaTalk protocol.
In addition to providing analog-to-digital conversion, the iTC5 provides all of the necessary power and communications connections to the transducers. This greatly simplifies the installation of new systems, and also provides a simple and cost-effective means for owners of older analog instrument displays to upgrade to the latest digital display technology. The iTC5 eliminates the need for expensive "smart" transducers or individual instrument pods. Complete control for calibration and alarms is performed through the i70 or ST70 Plus instruments.
The iTC5 connects to Raymarine's SeaTalk network and works with most analog transducers from legacy Raymarine ST30, ST40, ST50, ST60, ST80 and ST290 series instruments. Additionally the iTC5 works with Raymarine fluxgate compass modules as well as rotary and linear rudder feedback transducers to support compass heading and rudder angle instruments.
- All-in-one analog to digital converter for depth, speed/temperature, wind, compass and rudder transducers
- Outputs SeaTalk and NMEA2000 data to digital instruments MFDs and more
- Enables easy upgrade of legacy analog instrument displays without replacing transducers
- SeaTalk network provides all necessary power and data connections
- Ideal for use with Raymarine i70 and ST70 Plus digital instrument systems
- Standard Forward Wind Transducer, Standard Length: 14 1/2" Includes 100ft. Cable
- Raymarine DST800 Nylon Thru Hull Transducer with Depth, Speed, and Temp for ST60, ITC-5
- 4.1" super bright oversized LCD for maximum visibility
- All weather optically bonded display technology delivers brighter colors, sharper contrast, and a wide viewing angle
- Glass bridge industrial design compliments Raymarine eS and gS Series multifunction displays
- Simple user interface with sculpted rubber keypad for precise operation in all conditions
- Customizable data displays of depth, speed, wind and more
- SeaTalkng networking for seamless connectivity to Raymarine systems and NMEA2000* networks
- NMEA2000 connectivity* for engine, environment fuel and navigation data
- Convenient AIS repeater mode enables you track nearby AIS targets visually
- Combine the i70s with the ITC-5 instrument transducer convertor and connect to analog depth, speed, and wind sensors
- Network the i70s with Airmar DST800 transducers and the new in-hull P70s smart transducer
- Supplied with both black (eS Series style) & (e Series style) gunmetal bezels and protective suncover
*NMEA2000 certification pending. A DeviceNet to SeaTalknj adatop is required for connecting the i70s to NMEA2000 backbone.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Raymarine i70s System Pack Wind Depth Speed (T70226)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!