Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Commercial Equipment Accessories > JMA Wireless T7S8SC8A19AWEBWDT
JMA Wireless' TEKO Remote Unit (RU) is connected to the Master Unit via a single mode optical fiber to distribute multiple frequency bands and multiple Carriers/MNOs to each remote unit, or to multiple RUs to configure multipath (e.g. MIMO) configurations. The remote unit is self-contained, provides signal distribution to a range of both indoor and outdoor antennas, and is available from low power to high power designs. The remote unit utilizes a single antenna port to eliminate external combiners and reduce loss.
The RU can be configured from a single administrative interface at the master units. The Teko RU has an adjustable attenuation, IIP3/NF with variable UL that minimizes noise ratio provides greater resiliency to interference and near-far scenarios to increase overall data performance. It provides a flexible solution to distribute capacity or extend coverage into different locations (indoor and outdoor) at the same time, for example in tunnels, undergrounds, airports, high rise buildings, shopping malls, and campuses. Each purchase includes a two-year manufacturer warranty.
- Distributes multiple frequency bands via single-mode optical fiber
- Generates signal distribution to a range of both indoor and outdoor antennas
- Uses a single antenna port to eliminate external combiners and reduce loss
- Has the ability to distribute coverage into different locations
- 46 dBm Composite Power Downlink
- Supports 700 LTE, 850 Cell, 800 Sprint, 1900 PCS, and 2100 AWS Extended bands
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for JMA Wireless 5-Band Remote Unit 46 dBm (T7S8SC8A19AWEBWDT)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!