The La Crosse handheld NOAA weather radio helps you stay aware of weather events while at home or on the go. Portable size is great for camping, hiking or boating. Listen to your choice of 7 different weather band channels for up-to-the-minute weather information and alerts or AM/FM radio.
- All 7 NOAA Weather band Channels
- USA-made IC Chip
- High-quality digital radio
- Excellent receiver performance
- BLUE LED backlight turns RED for weather alerts
- RED alert LED bulb flashes during weather alerts
- Low power consumption LED for maximum battery life
- 3.5mm earphone jack
- Telescoping antenna
- Hands free stainless steel hanging clip with included lanyard
- Ergonomic, rugged design with non-slip rubberized finish
- Low battery indicator
- Desktop, tabletop or portable
- Stainless steel lanyard anchor shaft
The radio also features an integrated LED flashlight for your convenience. Weather Band Radio: The IC Chip supports weather band reception from 162.4 to 162.55 MHz. The highly integrated IC Chip meets NOAA specification, receives all seven NOAA specified frequencies, implements narrowband FM de-emphasis, and supports 1050 Hz alert tone detection. In addition, the IC Chip provides advanced features not available on conventional radios, such as an AFC and a dynamic channel bandwidth filter. In WB mode the radio will continually broadcasts weather radio. Fully extend telescoping antenna.