Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > KVM Switches > Kramer Electronics TC162PHG-3T
This secure 16-port 4K30 UHD DP/HDMI KVM combiner enables users to share keyboards, video, and mouse devices between two different security-level networks/computers while isolating all hosts and protecting against data leakage and malicious attacks through shared peripherals. It provides the highest possible isolation between connected computers and is designed to meet the security requirements of government agencies, military, financial institutions, and similar security-sensitive customers. This KVM combiner blocks peripheral exploits, information leaks, eavesdropping, signal transmission, computer malware, hardware, and firmware tampering.
- Secure by design to prevent information leaks
- Work freely without compromising security
- Allow or block specific USB devices based on VID/PID characteristics
- Keyboard lock indication on front panel
- Interact with all connected computers using touchscreen gestures, with no need for additional drivers or software
- Resize source scaling and aspect ratio to create tile, scale, and custom display layouts
- Supports duplication and extended display view modes
Kramer products are made to order and have an ETA of 3-6 weeks.
- Console Ports: 2 HDMI 1.4 connectors, 2 USB-A connectors for keyboard and mouse, 4 USB-A connectors for USB devices
- Computer Ports: 16 DP/HDMI 2.0 connectors, 16 USB-B connectors for keyboard and mouse
- Max Output Resolution: 4K30 UHD (3840x2160 @30Hz)
- Power Requirements: 35W max
- AC Input: 100V to 240V AC
- Internal Power Type
- Supported OS: Windows, Linux, Mac
- Product Certification: CE, RCM, FCC class B, VCCI, TUV US, TUV Canada
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer HighSecLabs Secure 16-Port 4K30 UHD DP/HDMI KVM Combiner (TC162PHG-3T)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!