Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Installation Accessories > Weller TCP12P
WELLER controlled output field soldering iron. Operate from 12v power source. Designed for Field Service Technicians that travel by air, this soldering iron is designed to operate from a 12V batteries or a low voltage power source.
- The two-wire UL-approved fused cord terminates in battery clips and the iron creates a temperature of 700 degrees F.
- Uses Weller PT-series tips and one (1) tip is included with the iron.
- Complete with Iron Power Source battery, clips and 12 ft. cord.
- Tip temp is 700 deg. F. 40 watts. Run Time: 12.
- Accessories not included.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Weller 12V Controlled Field Soldering Iron with Battery Clip (TCP12P)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!