Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Electrical Accessories > Tecnoseal TEC-BNT
This pair of Technoseal Bennett trim tab zinc anodes are used as a sacrificial metal piece that counteracts the side force of the rotating prop on boats that are not equipped with power steering. These sacrificial anodes also withstand corrosion encountered in marine environments. Tecnoseal is a leading supplier of sacrificial anodes for cathodic protection in the leisure boat market. It also specializes in products for shipping, offshore, and industrial applications. Solid Signal is your No. 1 source for this pair of Bennett trim tab zinc anodes from Tecnoseal.
- Counteract the side force of the rotating prop on boats that are not equipped with power steering
- Sacrificial anodes prevent corrosion to the drive/prop caused by water and stray currents
- Made of zinc to protect your boat from galvanic corrosion, especially metal hulls
- Bennett trim tabs come pre-drilled and ready to install on your boat
- Trim tab dimensions: 3.76" L x 1.12" W x 0.55" H
If you want the best marine supplies, Solid Signal has you covered. Our huge selection of marine equipment has what every boat and marina owner needs. Our online inventory features marine antennas, antenna control units, and marine antenna extenders. We also carry today’s top marine audio speakers, marine gauges, and much more. Best of all, the Solid Signal team are marine equipment experts. If you have a question about any marine product in our online inventory, just give us a call at 877.312.4547.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tecnoseal Pre-Drilled Bennett Trim Tab Zinc Anode Pair (TEC-BNT)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!