Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Electrical Accessories > Tecnoseal TEC-E5-C
This Tecnoseal pencil zinc anode with brass cap is typically used to protect heat exchangers in boat motors. These pencil anodes work well in saltwater and the upper saline levels of brackish water. Partial protection occurs in fresh water and lower saline levels of brackish water. Tecnoseal is a leading supplier of sacrificial anodes for cathodic protection in the leisure boat market. It also specializes in products for shipping, offshore, and industrial applications. Solid Signal is your No. 1 source for this pencil zinc anode with brass cap from Tecnoseal.
- Pencil zinc anodes with brass caps are used to protect heat exchangers in boat motors from corrosion
- Works well is saltwater and the upper saline levels of brackish water
- Pencil zincs should be checked at least once a year and replaced if less than 50 percent of the anode remains
- To replace, unscrew the old pencil anode from the brass plug then replace with a new pencil anode
- Pencil anode dimensions: 3.62” length x 0.75” diameter
If you want the best marine supplies, Solid Signal has you covered. Our huge selection of marine equipment has what every boat and marina owner needs. Our online inventory features marine antennas, antenna control units, and marine antenna extenders. We also carry today’s top marine audio speakers, marine gauges, and much more. Best of all, the Solid Signal team are marine equipment experts. If you have a question about any marine product in our online inventory, just give us a call at 877.312.4547.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tecnoseal 3.62in Pencil Zinc with Brass Cap 0.75in Diameter (TEC-E5-C)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!