Solid Signal > Car and Truck Equipment > Miscellaneous Car and Truck Accessories > Thor Manufacturing THANLFB-500
Thor ANL Fuse Kit assemblies are designed to provide code compliant over-current protection. They are used to protect the battery bank, inverter and cables from damage caused by short circuits and overloads. Each Fuse Block Assembly uses a fast acting current limiting fuse cartridge which provides instantaneous protection in the event of a short circuit, but also employs a time delay to allow momentary current surges common in inverter applications. A rugged injection molded poly carbonate base and thermoformed ABS cover provides durability, easy installation, and good looks all in a compact, cost effective package.
- Highly cost effective solutions for up to 750amp fusing
- ANL Fuse Kit includes fuse block, and cover
- Max Amperage: 750 amps @ 32 Vdc
- Maximum voltage : 32vdc
- Included cover, protects conductive areas from accidental shorts, complying with ABYC / USCG safety requirements
- Connection Post Material : Stainless steel
- Base Material: Glass filled nylon
- Lock Washer: Stainless steel
- Flat Washer: Stainless steel
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Thor 500-Amp ANL Fuse with Block (THANLFB-500)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!