Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Test Equipment > Fluke TIS40
The Fluke TiS40 delivers all-around versatility to help you find problems faster in industrial applications. It is built rugged so you can take it anywhere. With five presets of IR-Fusion® AutoBlendT you can blend a visible light image with an infrared image at five different levels to more easily locate problems. Likewise, picture-in-picture mode lets you maintain a frame of reference by placing an infrared window within the digital image to highlight the point of interest. The TiS40 features 160x120 resolution and a distance-to-spot ratio of 257:1 so you can capture images from a longer distance.
With 4 GB internal memory and 4 GB more with an optional micro SD card, you can store thousands of images on the TiS40, making it quick and easy to document problems. And with the lithium ion smart battery with the five-segment LED charge level display, you'll always know how much power you have left.
- Fixed focus infrared camera with 160x120 resolution (19,200 pixels)
- Helps you find problems fast with exclusive IR-Fusion® AutoBlend and PIP mode
- Quickly captures an in-focus image with point and shoot technology
- Offers temperature measurement range from -20 °C to 350 °C (-4 °F to 662 °F)
- Captures visible light images with built-in 5 megapixel industrial performance digital camera
- Includes a smart battery system that allows you to easily monitor your battery charge level with five-segment LED display
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Fluke TiS40 Performance Series Infrared Camera (TIS40)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!