Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Test Equipment > Fluke TIS50
Find problems fast in electrical, mechanical, and building applications with the TiS50 Infrared Camera with a fixed focus point and shoot technology. It is built rugged so you can take it anywhere. Its 220x165 resolution and a distance-to-spot ratio of 353:1 help you capture quality images at a distance. Use the built-in laser pointer to easily pinpoint problems. With five presets of IR-Fusion® AutoBlendT and picture-in-picture (PIP) you can blend a visible light image with an infrared image of the same target at five different levels to more easily locate problems.
With 4 GB internal memory and 4 GB more with the included micro SD card, you can store thousands of images on the TiS50, making it quick and easy to document problems. And with the lithium ion smart battery with the five-segment LED charge level display, you'll always know how much power you have left.
- Fixed focus point and shoot infrared camera with 220x165 resolution
- Captures quality images at a distance with a D:S of 353:1
- Offers five presets of IR-Fusion® with AutoBlend and PIP to help find problems fast
- Displays images on a 3.5 inch, 320x240 LCD
- Captures visible light images with built-in 5 megapixel industrial performance digital camera
- Includes a smart battery system that allows you to easily monitor your battery charge level with five-segment LED display
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Fluke TiS50 Performance Series Infrared Camera (TIS50)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!