Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > 50-Ohm Adapters / Connectors > Fluke TIS60
The Fluke TiS60 is a great choice for electrical, process control, HVAC, and building system troubleshooting. It is built rugged so you can take it anywhere. Capture more data on each target with standard and radiometric video. For example, capture the location of the equipment or the motor nameplate with the infrared image, using IR-PhotoNotesT or voice annotation. Monitor high temperature processes up to +550 °C (1022 °F) and stream video to a PC or smartphone.
Its 260x195 resolution and distance-to-spot ratio of 417:1 help you capture quality images at a distance. And you can use IR-Fusion® AutoBlendT and picture-in-picture (PIP) to blend a visible light image with an infrared image of the same target at five different levels to more easily locate problems. Plus, you can store thousands of images on the TiS60 with 4 GB internal memory and 4 GB more on the included micro SD card.
- Fixed focus point and shoot infrared camera with 260x195 resolution (50,700 pixels)
- Captures quality images at a distance with a D:S of 417:1
- Includes a smart battery system that allows you to easily monitor your battery charge level with five-segment LED display
- Captures visible light images with built-in 5 megapixel industrial performance digital camera
- Digitally documents critical information along with the infrared image using IR-PhotoNotesT or voice annotation
- Provides a temperature measurement range from -20 °C to 550 °C (-4 °F to 1022 °F)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Fluke TiS60 Performance Series Infrared Camera (TIS60)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!