Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Test Equipment > Fluke TIS65
The Fluke TiS65 Infrared Camera delivers all the capabilities of the TiS60 plus manual focus to allow you to capture images as close as 0.15m (6in). It is rugged and versatile to handle electrical, process control, HVAC, and building system troubleshooting. Capture more data on each target with standard and radiometric video. For example, capture the location of the equipment or the motor nameplate with the infrared image, using IR-PhotoNotesT or voice annotation. Monitor high-temperature processes up to +550 °C (1022 °F) and stream video to a PC or smartphone.
Its 260x195 resolution and a distance-to-spot ratio of 417:1 help you capture quality images at a distance. And you can use IR-Fusion® AutoBlendT and picture-in-picture (PIP) to blend a visible light image with an infrared image of the same target at five different levels to more easily locate problems. Plus, you can store thousands of images on the TiS65 with 4 GB internal memory and 4 GB more on the included micro SD card.
- Manual focus infrared camera with 260x195 resolution (50,700 pixels)
- Captures optimal images from as close as 0.15m (6in)
- Offers temperature measurement range from -20 °C to 550 °C (-4 °F to 1022 °F)
- Includes built-in laser pointer
- Captures visible light images with built-in 5 megapixel industrial performance digital camera
- Includes a smart battery system that allows you to easily monitor your battery charge level with five-segment LED display
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Fluke TiS65 Performance Series Infrared Camera (TIS65)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!