Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > 50-Ohm Adapters / Connectors > Fluke TIX500
The Fluke TiX500 will help you navigate, capture, and process images faster. Easily navigate over, under and around hard to reach targets with the full 240° rotating screen. Analyze images in the field on the 5.7-inch responsive touchscreen LCD with on-camera analytics. You can save time by editing emissivity, background temp, transmissivity, palettes, color alarms, adjusting IR-Fusion, and enabling/disabling markers all on the camera.
Instantly get an in-focus image of your target with precision accuracy using Fluke's exclusive LaserSharp® Auto Focus technology. The built-in laser distance meter quickly calculates and displays the distance to your designated target with pinpoint accuracy. This helps ensure that you get the correct image and temperature measurements of the exact target you're inspecting You can turn your 320 x 240 images into 640 x 480 images, that's 4x the resolution and pixels with SuperResolution (available on-screen and in software). The TiX500 is also compatible with optional field installable 2x and 4x telephoto, wide angle, and 25-micron macro smart lenses for added versatility.
- LaserSharp® Auto Focus to produce consistently in-focus images for more accurate temperature measurements
- Includes a built-in laser distance meter that calculates the distance to your designated target up to 30 meters (100 feet)
- Enables quick and easy in-field analysis with IR-Fusion® blending technology
- Includes rechargeable, field replaceable smart batteries with five-segment LED display to show charge levels
- Captures high definition visible light images with built-in 5 megapixel industrial performance digital camera
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Fluke TiX500 Expert Series Infrared Camera (TIX500)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!