Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Test Equipment > Fluke TIX560
With the TiX560 camera you can easily maneuver over, under, and around objects with the 240° rotating screen and still view at a comfortable angle. This will help you capture critical infrared details without straining your neck. You can capture and process images faster and analyze images in the field on the 5.7 inch responsive touchscreen LCD with on-camera analytics. Save time by editing emissivity, background temp, transmissivity, palettes, color alarms, adjusting IR-Fusion, and enabling/disabling markers all on the camera.
With the TiX560 you can instantly get an in-focus image of your target with precision accuracy with Fluke's exclusive LaserSharp® Auto Focus technology and built-in laser distance meter. This helps ensure that you get a quality image and accurate temperature measurements of the exact target you're inspecting. The TiX560 is compatible with interchangeable Fluke 2x and 4x telephoto, wide angle, and macro smart lenses that require no calibration.
- Advanced 320 x 240 infrared camera with large LCD touchscreen
- Provides large 5.7-inch responsive LCD touchscreen with 150% more viewing area than 3.5-inch screen
- Features a 240° rotating screen to navigate hard to reach objects
- Provides temperature measurements from -20 °C to +1200 °C (-4 °F to +2192 °F)
- Field of View: 12 °H x 9 °V
- Megapixel Resolution: 76.8
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Fluke TiX560 Expert Series Infrared Camera (TIX560)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!