Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Attenuators and Terminators > Telewave TLA150-12-N
Telewave In-line Preamplifier uses surface-mount bipolar devices to amplify low-level RF signals by up to 34dB. The primary application of this preamplifier is to improve the noise figure of a receiver system. Preamps compensate for splitter insertion loss or losses from long coax cable runs and increase signal levels to spectrum analyzers or other test equipment. The preamplifier is housed in a rugged, custom made, RF-tight aluminum enclosure. The DC input is reverse polarity protected and equipped with a high-pass filter to eliminate RFI. The preamplifier is tuned to customer specified center frequencies.
- Improves the noise figure of a receiver system
- Features over-voltage/polarity protection
- Resistant to input overload
- Has a rugged RF-tight aluminum housing
- Dimensions: 1.3" x 2.25" x 2.0"
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
- Frequency Range: 132-174 MHz
- Bandwidth: 50 MHz
- Noise Figure: 2.5 dB
- Maximum VSWR: 1.3:1
- RF Connectors: N-Female
- Operating Temperature: 0-40 degrees C
- DC Input Voltage: 12V / 18V
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Telewave In-Line Preamplifier 132-174 MHz (TLA150-12-N)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!