Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Surge Protection > Tripp Lite TLM626TEL15
Tripp Lite's TLM626TEL15 surge suppressor offers complete AC and Tel/DSL line surge suppression for comprehensive protection of workstations, personal computers, home stereos, televisions, VCRs, DVD players and other sensitive electronics.
- Heavy grade AC surge suppression shields connected equipment from damage and performance problems due to transient surges. Set of RJ-11 telephone line suppression jacks protect a single dialup modem, DSL modem, fax or phone line.
- TLM626TEL15 offers 6 right-angle outlets, a 15 foot power cord and diagnostic LEDs to warn of wiring problems and suppressor damage.
- AC surge suppression rated at 1340 joules shields equipment from surges and line noise.
- Rugged metal housing with 2 designated transformer plug outlets offers convenient protection of desktop computer equipment and accessories.
- PLUG/OUTLETS: Input - 15 ft. AC line cord with NEMA 5-15P plug/Output - 6 NEMA 5-15R right-angle outlets. ELECTRICAL: 120V AC, 50/60Hz, 15A (Requires NEMA 5-15R wall receptacle)FORMAT: Metal strip. SUPPRESSION: AC: 150V RMS Clamping/1340 joules/400V UL1449.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tripp Lite 15' Protect It! Surge Protector with 6 Right Angle Outlets (TLM626TEL15)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!