Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Power Accessories > Tripp Lite TLNETCARD
The TLNETCARD turns a compatible* SmartPro or SmartOnline UPS with an accessory slot into a device you can manage on your network. By inserting the TLNETCARD into the slot and using an SNMP network management platform, web browser, SSH or Telnet, you can monitor and control the UPS in your server room, data center or network closet.
- The TLNETCARD's intuitive web interface does not require the Java Runtime Environment (JRE)Keep an eye on site electrical data, UPS device status and logged power-related events, such as blackouts, brownouts and over voltages.
- Reboot locked network equipment remotely without disrupting power to other devices when using the TLNETCARD with controllable outlets or remotely switchable outlets available on select Tripp Lite UPS systems.
- Tiered access allows three levels of permissions to be assigned to users for monitoring or controlling the UPS. If an electrical or UPS-related problem occurs on-site, you’ll be notified immediately via email or SNMP trap.
- The TLNETCARD lets you configure and schedule automatic UPS-driven actions, perform UPS-related tests and shutdowns, upgrade firmware and upload configurations from the web interface.
- Multiple protocols are supported, including IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP and SCP. DHCP/manual configuration support enables network settings to be assigned automatically or manually.* See Resources section for a list of compatible devices.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tripp Lite Web Management Accessory Card for SmartPro and SmartOnline (TLNETCARD)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!