Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Signal Meters > Tripp Lite TLNETEM
TLNETEM Connect a TLNETEM module to a Tripp Lite TLNETCARD on a compatible UPS system and gain the ability to monitor your network's environmental conditions from anywhere in the world.
- The TLNETEM contains a temperature and humidity sensor as well as a dry contact interface to monitor up to four compatible devices, such as smoke detectors, fire alarms and security systems.
- By ensuring the optimum environment in your network closet or data center, the TLNETEM helps prevent equipment failure and costly downtime caused by excessive heat and high-humidity conditions.
- The TLNETEM is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- The TLNETEM comes with a 2-year warranty. It's manufactured in compliance with strict RoHS specifications, reflecting Tripp Lite's commitment to environmental responsibility.
- 16 AC Outlets. 6 ft Cord Length. 120 V AC Input Voltage. 120-240 V AC Input Voltage Range. NEMA 5-15R AC Outlet Type. 120 V AC Output Voltage. Single-Phase AC Phases.
Product Reviews for Tripp Lite Environmental Monitor Sensor for Temperature and Humidity (TLNETEM)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!