Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Surge Protection > Tripp Lite TLP602
Tripp Lites TRPTLP602 offers economical AC surge suppression for workstations, desktop PCs, telecom systems and other sensitive electronics. Built-in AC surge suppression shields connected equipment from damage and performance problems due to transient surges. TLP602 offers six total outlets, two foot cord. AC suppression rated at 250 joules shields equipment from surges and line noise. Attractive gray housing with keyhole mounting tabs and one designated transformer plug outlet offers convenient protection of desktop computer equipment and accessories.
- Six outlets with room for 1 large transformer
- 180 Joules
- 15A circuit breaker
- Diagnostic LED indicates protection status
- Keyhole supports for wall mounting
- Package Contents: ProtectIT 6 Outlets 120V Surge Suppressor, TLP602 Surge Suppressor, Instruction manual and warranty information
- Protection Type: Full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G / H-G) line surge suppression
- Dimensions: 9.5" Height x 1.5" Width x 1.5" Depth
- Plug/Connector Type: NEMA 5-15P
- Receptacles: 6 x NEMA 5-15R
- Form Factor: Wall-mountable
- Input Voltage: 120 V AC
- Output Voltage: 120 V AC
- Current: 15A Line Current
- Frequency: 50 Hzor 60 Hz
- Power Handling: 1800W
- Surge Energy Rating: 250J
- Power Switch: On/Off
- Power Cord/Cable: 2 ft
- Circuit Breaker: 15A
Fail-safe thermal fusing protects against fire and other damage in the event of an extreme, extended overvoltage or surge condition.
Supports 1 large transformer plug accessory without covering remaining outlets, accepts up to 4 transformers total.
14 gauge, SJT Input cord.
Keyhole mounting tabs enable wall mounting.
deal for any desktop, network or home computing application requiring basic AC protection
Certifications & Standards:
UL1449 (let through rating 330V)
IEEE 587 Category A and B
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tripp Lite ProtectIT Six-Outlet 120V Surge Suppressor (TLP602)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!