Tripp Lites TLP608TEL Surge Suppressor offers economical AC and phone line surge suppression for full protection of workstations, desktop PCs, telecom systems and other sensitive electronics. Built-in AC surge suppression shields connected equipment from damage and performance problems due to transient surges. Set of RJ11 telephone line suppression jacks protect dialup and DSL modem lines, fax machines, cordless phones and more.
- Product Type: Surge Suppressor/Protector
- Physical Characteristics:
- Power Cord/Cable: 8 ft
- Height: 10.8"
- Width: 1.9"
- Depth: 1.2"
- Weight (Approximate): 1.12 lb
- Package Contents:
- TLP608TEL 6-Outlets Surge Suppressor
- 6-ft. Telephone Cord
- Instruction Manual with Warranty Information
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
- Plug/Connector Type: NEMA 5-15P
- Receptacles: 6 x NEMA 5-15R
- Dataline Protection: RJ-11 Phone/Fax/Modem/DSL
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC to 125 V AC
- Output Voltage: 110 V AC to 125 V AC
- Current: 15 A Line Current
- Surge Energy Rating: 990 J
- Power Handling: 1.88 kVA
TLP608TEL offers 6 total outlets, 8 foot cord and diagnostic LED to warn of suppressor damage. AC suppression rated at 990 joules shields equipment from surges and line noise. Attractive gray suppressor housing with keyhole mounting tabs and 1 designated transformer plug outlet offers convenient protection of desktop computer equipment and accessories. $20,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (USA & Canada only).
Here are available downloads related to this product: