Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Transducers and Accessories > Furuno TM150M
As Chirp continues to redefine recreational fishing, AIRMAR has expanded the lineup of broadband transducers to satisfy the growing demand for this game-changing technology. This economical Chirp transducer is designed for offshore fishing and freshwater anglers. Operating at a frequency range of 95-155 kHz, these transducers reveal fish in shallow, murky waters at medium depths (up to 2,500 feet*) along with ultra-clear target resolution.
- Depth and water temperature sensor
- Ideal for inshore or coastal fishing in shallow to medium depths
- Freshwater anglers will see fish holding close to structures and suspended fish
- Track bottom at higher boat speeds
- More coverage under your boat delivers wider arches and 26° to 17° beamwidths
- Cover the medium frequency range—CHIRPs from 95-155kHz to provide 60 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Plastic transom-mount with transom bracket and hardware and with a custom transom housing and cover
- Hull Type: Fiberglass, wood or metal
- 1 internal ceramic
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Product Reviews for Furuno Medium Chirp Transom Mount Transducer (TM150M)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!