Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Transducers and Accessories > Airmar TM260-BL
Powerful, Yet Sensitive! The TM260 takes the legendary performance of the B260 to your vessel’s transom. This top-of-the-line, broadband, transom-mount brings crystal clear imaging to any of today’s fishfinders. The large, 200 kHz element and the seven-element, 50 kHz array are excellent for bait and game fish separation along with detecting groundfish holding tight to the bottom. The TM260’s rugged mounting bracket is easy-to-install and has a streamlined shape that delivers high-speed performance up to 30 knots (35 MPH). Fishing applications: Blue-water trolling using 50 kHz and Deep-water bottom and wreck fishing up to 800 m (2,625').
- Transom-Mount, Urethane Housing
- Maximum Depth Range: 50 kHz— 529 m to 735 m (1,800’ to 2,500’), 200 kHz—206 m to 294 m (700’ to 1,000’)
- Boat Size: 8 m to 12 m (25’ to 40’)
- Top-of-the-line narrow-beam transom-mount
- Designed for bottom fishing
- Wide 19° beam at 50 kHz
- Narrow 6° beam at 200 kHz
- Interfaces to any 600 W or 1 kW sounder
- Kick-up assembly locks in the “up” position and will not damage the transom
- Accommodates transom angles between 3° and 21°
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Airmar Transom Mount 1kW Blue Connector for Simrad Lowrance (TM260-BL)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!