Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Attenuators and Terminators > CommScope TMA-T-19-A-V
CommScope's Twin AWS Tower Mounted Amplifier enhances the uplink/reverse RF performance by improving the sensitivity of the base station receiver, extending the "talk back" range for subscriber transmitters operating in the base station receive band. The TMA is installed near the receive antenna to eliminate
signal degradation resulting from feeder loss. In addition, it supports AISG and daisy-chained AISG RET.
- Improves signal quality
- Has extended battery life in handheld terminals
- Ensures fewer dropped calls in fringe areas and inside buildings
- Has long-neck 7/16 DIN-Female RF connectors
- Frequency Range: 1850-1910/1930-1990 MHz
- Nominal Insertion Loss: 0.1 dB
- Noise Figure: 1.4 dB typ
- Maximum Power: 160 W
- RF Connectors: 7/16 DIN-Female
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CommScope AWS Dual Band Mounted Amplifier (TMA-T-19-A-V)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!