Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Attenuators and Terminators > Kaelus TMA2040F00V1-1
The Kaelus Twin 850MHz TMA has been designed to operate in any 850MHz cellular network and provides excellent noise figure performance with the flexibility of AISG1.1, 2.0 or CWA operation. It improves base station sensitivity through noise performance, high linearity, and variable gain. This amplifier is great for outdoor purposes with a high-reliability with full lightning protection and a fail-safe bypass more. Each purchase includes a one-year manufacturer warranty.
- Dual duplex twin TMA providing improved base station sensitivity
through excellent noise performance, high linearity and variable
- Hardware and software configuration using AISG "personality"
- High reliability with full lightning protection and a fail-safe bypass mode
- Is AISG and current dump compatible
- Small lightweight design is easy to install
- Dimensions: 8.54" x 9.41" x 3.38"
- Gain (Rx): 8
- Nominal Insertion Loss: 0.25 dB
- Maximum Power: 200 W
- Operating Voltage: 7.5-30 VDC
- RF Connectors: 7/16 DIN-Female
- Weight: 16.53 lbs.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kaelus Twin Tower Mounted Amplifier with AISG 850MHz (TMA2040F00V1-1)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!