Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Diplexers and Taps > Kaelus TMA2093F00V1-1
Kaelus' Dual AWS/1900 Dual Band Twin TMA with Lo Band bypass and AISG2.0 was designed to be deployed in co-located AWS, 1900 and low band (698-960) systems with wideband antennas. The Kaelus product provides internal duplexing in all three bands with a gain in the high bands, thereby saving capital expenditure and tower leasing fees.
- Improves base station sensitivity through gain in the AWS and 1900 uplink bands
- Has excellent noise figure performance
- Internal duplexing of 698-960MHz signals to be passed to additional ANT ports
- Is AISG2.0 compatible, hardware & software configuration using AISG "personality" upload
- Gain (Rx): 12 dB
- Noise Figure: 1.3dB typ
- Nominal Insertion Loss: 0.2dB
- Maxiumum Power: 300 W
- Operating Voltage: 8-30 VDC
- RF Connectors: 7/16 DIN Female
- Temperature Range: -40 to 65 Degrees C
- Weight: 19.8 lbs.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kaelus AWS/1900 Dual Band Lowpass (TMA2093F00V1-1)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!