Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Attenuators and Terminators > Kaelus TMA2093F01V2-1
Kaelus' Twin TMA was designed to be deployed in co-located AWS, 1900 and low band (698-960) systems with wideband antennas. The Kaelus TMA provides internal duplexing in all three bands with an uplink gain in the high bands. A passive Tx/Rx path is provided to a low-band antenna port, thereby saving capital expenditure and tower leasing fees.
- Improves base station sensitivity through gain in the AWS and
1900 uplink bands
- Excellent noise figure performance
- Internal duplexing of 698-960MHz signals to be passed to
additional ANT ports
- AISG2.0 compatible, hardware & software configuration using
AISG "personality" upload
- DC/AISG bypass onto low band main (optional)
- Internal duplexing of AWS and 1900MHz bands
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kaelus Twin Tower Mounted Amplifier 1900/AWS Low Pass (TMA2093F01V2-1)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!