Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Attenuators and Terminators > Kaelus TMA2104F00V1-1
Kaelus' Twin Lowpass Tower Mounted Amplifier was designed to be deployed in 2300MHz WCS Band. The TMA provides gain at the 2300MHz uplink band while allowing 700/850 services to pass through to the antenna. This saves OPEX, CAPEX and gives excellent system performance as well as full AISG capabilities.
- Improves base station sensitivity through gain in 2300MHz bands
- High linearity and low noise performance
- Bypass provided for 700/850 MHz services
- Includes hardware and software configuration using AISG "Personality" upload
- Features fail safe bypass mode with lightning protection
- Dimensions: 8.7" x 7.9" x 4.1"
- Gain (Rx): 12 dB
- Noise Figure: 1.7 dB typ
- Nominal Insertion Loss: 0.5 dB
- Maximum Power: 120 W
- Operating Voltage: 8-30 VDC
- RF Connectors: 7/16 DIN Female
- Temperature Range: -40 to 65 degrees C
- Weight: 17 lb.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kaelus Twin TMA with 700-850 Bypass 2300 MHz (TMA2104F00V1-1)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!