Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Fiber Optics > Viavi Solutions TO1-M6-LC-55-K
VIAVI TO1-M6-LC-55-K Optical nTAP, One-Channel, 62.5µm, multimode, LC, 50/50 split ratio. The inspection and test systems combine fiber inspection and optical power measurement into a single seamless handheld device. The result is a significant increase in workflow efficiency with a system that is easy, repeatable, and fast in performing essential tests in less than half the time it takes with other tools.
Integrated functions and features eliminate switching between multiple devices. 3.5-inch TFT LCD to view clear, crisp, detailed images of fiber end faces with optimal resolution. Integrated PCM eliminates the need for changing inspection tips, prevents misrouting, and protects patch cords. Input for FBP series probe microscope and a dedicated patch cord microscope (PCM) let users quickly and easily inspect both sides fiber interconnects.
- Modulation frequency detection lets users identify individual fibers at specific tones
- GripSwitch power-save mode activates the display when held in-hand and deactivates when released
- Inspects both sides of fiber interconnect, and accurately tests and measures optical power with one device
- Integrated power meter for all single-mode and multimode applications, such as LAN, telecom, CATV, and DWDM testing
- Automatic wavelength detection (with JDSU optical light source)
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Viavi Solutions 1-Channel Optical 62.5micrometer Multi-Mode (TO1-M6-LC-55-K)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!