Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > VGA > Kramer Electronics TP-114
The TP-114 is a high-performance distribution amplifier for computer graphics video or HDTV signals. It converts a computer graphics video or HDTV signal on a 15-pin HD connector to four identical twisted pair signals.
- Rack Adapters: 19" (1U): RK-3T Compatible Receivers: PT-120 , TP-105 , TP-105HD , TP-120 , TP-122 , TP-124 , TP-126 , TP-202 , TP-220HD , VP-5R , VS-81ETH Compatible Transmitters: TP-200AXR
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other
- Compact Kramer TOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter
- System Range - Up to 100m (320ft). Greater distances possible depending on signal resolution and cable
- Cable - Uses UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) cable such as CAT 5
- Sync Polarity Settings - H & V switches for improved HDTV compatibility
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p
- HDTV Compatible
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer 1x4 VGA Video HDTV Over Twisted Pair Transmitter Distribution Amplifier (TP-114)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!