Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Video Distribution > Kramer Electronics TP-121EDID
Kramer Video and Stereo Audio Over Twisted Pair Transmitter with EDID (TP-121EDID)
Brand: Kramer Electronics
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $220
List Price: $275.00
The high-performance twisted pair transmitter is used for computer graphics video and unbalanced stereo audio signals. The transmitter converts the input signals to a twisted pair signal and transmits them over CAT 5 cable to a compatible receiver. With the Power Connect™ system, a single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other. Three units can be rack mounted side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional rack adapter. Great to use in applications such as presentation and multimedia, long range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security, stores, and more.
- WUXGA & 1080p maximum resolution
- HDTV compatible
- System Range of more than 300ft (more than 100m)
- Copies and stores the EDID from a display device with EDID capture
- Inputs: 1 VGA/WUXGA on a 15-pin HD connector; 1 audio ANALOG 3.5mm mini jack
- Output: 1 CAT 5 RJ-45 OUT connector
- Audio Bandwidth (-3dB): 20Hz to 20kHz @0.5dB
- Resolution: Up to WUXGA and 1080p
- S/N Ratio: Video: 58dB unweighted, 68.3dB @5MHz weighted; Audio: <-80dB
- Total Gain: Audio: Analog/analog: 0dB; Analog/SPDIF: -12dBFS
- Power Source: 12V DC, 350mA
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer Video and Stereo Audio Over Twisted Pair Transmitter with EDID (TP-121EDID)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!