Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > VGA > Kramer Electronics TP-121XL
The TP-121xl is a high-performance twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics video and unbalanced stereo audio signals. It converts the input signals to a twisted pair signal and transmits them over CAT 5 cable to a compatible receiver.
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 60m (200ft) of each other
- Interference Protection - Increased level of protection against noise, spikes and interference in adverse environments
- EDID Capture - Captures EDID from the display or uses pre-programmed default EDID
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5
- System Range - More than 250m (more than 820ft)
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p
- HDTV Compatible
- Size - Tools
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer Computer Graphics Video Stereo Audio Over Twisted Pair TX (TP-121XL)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!