Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > VGA > Kramer Electronics TP-125XL
The TP-125xl is an extended range twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics video, unbalanced stereo audio and bidirectional RS-232 control command signals. It converts the input signals to a twisted pair signal and transmits them over CAT 5 cable to a compatible receiver.
- Bidirectional RS-232 Interface - Commands and data can flow in both directions via the RS-232 interface, allowing status requests and control of the destination unit
- Compact Kramer TOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter
- Cable - STP (shielded twisted pair) such as Kramer BC-STP CAT 5/6
- EDID Capture - Copies and stores the EDID from a display device
- System Range - More than 820ft (more than 250m)
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p
- HDTV Compatible
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer VGA/Stereo Audio/RS-232 over Cat5 Extender EDID (TP-125XL)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!