Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > VGA > Kramer Electronics TP-210
The TP-210 is a high-performance distribution amplifier for computer graphics video signals with resolutions ranging from VGA through UXGA and higher. It takes one input and provides 10 twisted pair outputs plus two computer graphics video outputs on 15-pin HD connectors for local monitoring.
- HDTV Compatible
- Twisted Pair Connector - RJ-45
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p
- System Range (Twisted Pair) - Up to 100m (320ft)
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size - 1U. Rack "ears" included
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5
- Sync Polarity Settings - H & V switches for improved display compatibility with the CAT 5 outputs
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other
- Compatible Receivers: PT-120 , TP-105 , TP-105HD , TP-120 , TP-122 , TP-124 , TP-126 , TP-202 , TP-220HD , VP-5R , VS-81ETH Compatible Transmitters: TP-200AXR
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer 1x10 VGA Video over Twisted Pair Transmitter with Dual 15-pin HD Outputs (TP-210)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!