Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > VGA > Kramer Electronics TP-45EDID
The TP-45EDID is a high-performance twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics or component video and unbalanced stereo audio signals. It converts the input signals to a twisted pair signal that it transmits to a compatible receiver.
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other
- Compact Kramer TOOLS- 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter
- Independently Selectable Video and Audio Sources - Computer graphics or component video, analog or digital audio
- Controls - Front panel input selector and EDID capture buttons, remote input selector terminal block
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5
- EDID Capture - Copies and stores the EDID from a display device
- Max. Resolution - WUGXA (15-pin HD) & 1080p (component)
- Indicators - Input selection and EDID status LEDs
- System Range - Up to 100m (330ft)
- HDTV Compatible
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer Component Video or VGA Audio over CAT5 Transmitter EDID (TP-45EDID)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!