Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Attenuators and Terminators > Telewave TPCP4542
The Telewave's UHF Receiver Preselector is specially designed for use in master antenna receive systems, to ensure rejection of external noise sources. This bandpass preselector provides optimum protection against desense and adjacent channel interference when installing between the receiver multicoupler and antenna. High power capability also allows these units to be used as sideband filters on the outputs of transmitters or transmitter combiners.
- Gaurantess rejection of external noise sources
- Features two 4" cavities powered at 350 W
- Has N-Female RF Connectors
- Has a maximum VSWR of 1.3:1
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 70 degrees C
- Dimensions: 5.25" x 19" x 10.5"
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Telewave UHF Receiver Preselector 406-512 MHz (TPCP4542)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!