Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Diplexers and Taps > Telewave TPRD-1456400KHZ
Telewave's Bandpass/Reject Duplexer allows simultaneous operation of a transmitter and receiver into a common antenna. This pass-reject duplexer is ideal for systems with very close frequency spacing.
The duplexer has three pass-reject cavities in the transmitter
and receiver sections. This duplexer is designed for transmitters and receivers with a frequency spacing of 400 KHz or more.
Because of its superior construction, this Telewave 5"
cavity duplexer achieves greater rejection of transmitter spurious
and noise radiation, providing excellent receiver protection.
It has ¼ " aluminum top plates which are fully welded to the aluminum outer conductor. Silver-plated tuners, beryllium copper finger stock contractors and threaded Invar rods assure maximum temperature stability, higher "Q", and many years of trouble-free operation.
- Designed for transmitters and receivers with a frequency spacing of 400 KHz or more
- Features six 5" cavities powered at 350 W
- Superior construction achieves greater rejection of transmitter spurious and noise radiation
- Silver-plated tuners, beryllium copper finger stock contractors and threaded Invar rods assure maximum temperature stability
- Frequency Range: 118-148 MHz
- Minimum Separation: 400 KHz
- Number of Cavities: 6
- Cavity Size: 5"
- Input Power (Max): 350 W
- VSWR: 1.5:1
- Insertion Loss Range: 100 dB
- Minimum Isolation: 2.0 dB
- RF Connectors: N-Female/UHF Female
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 70 degrees C
- Dimensions: 34" x 19" x 11"
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Telewave Bandpass/Reject Duplexer 118-148 MHz (TPRD-1456400KHZ)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!