Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Solar Power > Tycon Power Systems TPS-12-10W
The TPS-W series solar panels are high efficiency 36 cell designs with excellent low light performance. The multicrystalline silicon solar cells are laminated with a TPT (Tedlar/Polyester/Tedlar) and EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) bi-layer for high reliability and long life. The cell array is sealed in a heavy duty extruded aluminum frame with a high transparency low iron tempered glass cover to protect the solar cells from harsh environments; hail, wind, snow and ice. The solar panels are easy to mount because of the aluminum frame design. The wired connections are via a weatherproof junction box on the back of the panels.
- Up to +5W P Positive Power Output Tolerance
- Excellent Low Light Performance
- Extremely Reliable
- High Efficiency with high transparency low iron tempered glass cover. Rugged extruded anodized aluminum frame
- Sealed for protection from harsh environments
- Enclosed junction box for wired connections
- 5 Year Product Warranty; 25 year solar cell output warranty
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tycon Power Systems 10W 12V Solar Panel (TPS-12-10W)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!