Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Telco Equipment > CPI Communications TR10-16F-FD-BK
CPI Communications' Tone Remote Control Unit is designed to provide control of a remotely located base station or repeater over a voice-grade wire pair. It uses the EIA standard sequential tone format which provides 2175 Hz guard tone, 1950/1850 Hz function tones, 2050 Hz monitor, and 2175 Hz hold tone. Standard features include receive and transmit audio compression, front panel transmit, PTT indicator, and 2-watt audio output.
This model is a telephone-style remote with a soft touch PTT, monitor, and intercom. It can be configured to work in almost any tone remote application. A two-year manufacturer warranty is included with each purchase.
- Telephone-style tone remote with a soft touch PTT, monitor, and intercom
- 16-frequency tone remote with full duplex operation on 4 wires
- Tones include 2050 Hz monitor and 2175 Hz Tx hold
- Has notch filter, modular connections, compression, 2W audio, and modern housing
- Dimensions: 10" x 9" x 5.5"
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CPI Comm 16-Frequency Full Duplex Tone Remote (TR10-16F-FD-BK)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!