Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Telco Equipment > CPI Communications TR20-2F-4W-FS
CPI TR Tone Remote Control provides control of a remotely located base station or repeater over a voice-grade wire pair. It uses the EIA standard sequential tone format. The remote can receive and transmit audio compression, has a front panel transmit, PTT indicator and 2-watt audio output. This remote is a console-style remote with a desk microphone and includes a monitor and intercom. Each purchase includes a two-year manufacturer warranty.
- Console-style tone remote uses tones to control a base radio
- Tones include F1 @1950 and F2 @1850
- Features off hook and momentary switch monitor, on/off hook intercom, volume knob all on front panel, and PTT key
- Includes a split-bar microphone, intercom, monitor, and footswitch for PTT
- Dimensions: 10" x 9" x 5.5"
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CPI Communications 4-Wire Tone Remote with Footswitch (TR20-2F-4W-FS)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!