Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Telco Equipment > CPI Communications TR20-2F-BLK
CPI Communications' Tone Remote Control Unit is designed to provide control of a remotely located base station or repeater over a voice-grade wire pair. It uses the EIA standard sequential tone format which provides 2175 Hz guard tone, 1950/1850 Hz function tones, 2050 Hz monitor, and 2175 Hz hold tone. Standard features include receive and transmit audio compression, front panel transmit, PTT indicator, and 2-watt audio output.
This model is a console-style remote with a split-bar microphone, monitor, and intercom. It can be configured to work in almost any tone remote application. A two-year manufacturer warranty is included with each purchase.
- Console-style tone remote with a split-bar microphone, monitor, and intercom
- Features a sleek black finish
- Has a two-frequency selection at 1950 Hz and 1850 Hz
- Tones include 2050 Hz monitor and 2175 Hz Tx hold
- Has notch filter, modular connections, compression, 2W audio, and modern housing
- Dimensions: 10" x 9" x 5.5"
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CPI Comm Black 2-Tx Tone Remote with Desk Mic (TR20-2F-BLK)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!