Solid Signal > Car and Truck Equipment > Car Subwoofers > Pioneer TS-SWX2002
The Pioneer 8 in. Preloaded Subwoofer Enclosure Loaded with TS-SW2002D2 is a shallow-mount box that utilizes an oversized cone structure to provide greater cone and gasket surface without changing its standard external dimension. This cone surface allows the subwoofer to produce louder deeper bass by moving more air. Traditional subwoofer terminals mount horizontally or vertically, forcing wires to be bent to fit. This can be difficult if low-gauge high-performance wires are used. The Pioneer shallow subwoofer's patent-pending, angled push terminals make it easy to connect speaker wires.
- 8" preloaded shallow subwoofer enclosure loaded with TS-SW2002D2, 600W max, 150W nominal
- Tight bass from a shallow, compact design
- Reinforced mica injection-molded resin preloaded subwoofer cone structure
- Sealed .63" MDF construction
- Carpeted, Nonslip & scratch-resistant enclosure surface
- Internal volume: .15 cu ft
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Pioneer 8" Preloaded Subwoofer Enclosure Loaded (TS-SWX2002)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!