Solid Signal > Satellite Equipment > Satellite Splitters and Taps > Pico Digital TSC2
The TSC2 from Pico Digital is a two-port directional coupler.
Available in the following values: 6dB, 9dB, 12dB, 16dB, 20dB, 24dB, 27dB and 30dB.
- Digital-Ready Broadband 5~1000MHz frequency range
- Standard TSC series feature epoxy-sealed back cover plates for effective EMI-RFI shielding >-90dB to reduce signal ingress. TSC-SB series feature a solder-sealed back cover-plate to provide maximum EMI-RFI shielding >-130dB, eliminating signal ingress and guarantee distortion free pictures
- High tap-to-output isolation provides spurious carrier protection and minimizes undesired channel interaction, reducing picture distortion
- High-performance printed board circuitry provides low intermodulation distortion to ensure excellent digital performance
- Capacitor coupling circuitry at all ports provide effective DC voltage blocking for improved hum modulation and intermodulation
- 1-inch centered 1⁄2˝ long precision machined F-connector threads ensure improved port-to-connector interface and accommodate external security devices
- Available in a range of tap values. Call Solid Signal to order the value you need.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Pico Digital 2-Port Directional Coupler (TSC2)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!