Manufactured to high performance standards, TruSpec’s TSV-series 1GHz professional-grade CATV splitters provide excellent performance rivaling competitors’ equivalent models. Applications range from residential to MDU installations in international and domestic cable distribution systems. The vertical-port design ideally suits these splitters for applications where limited space is available such as lock boxes and utility closets. Broadband 5-1000MHz frequency range.
- Broadband 5~1000MHz frequency range
- Vertical port design allows close mounting in lock boxes for easy access of cable connections
- 1-inch centered 1⁄2? long precision machined F-connector threads ensure improved port-to-connector interface and accommodate external security devices
- TSV-SB series feature a solder-sealed back cover plate, providing maximum EMI-RFI shielding >-130dB and eliminating signal ingress to guarantee distortion-free pictures
- Silver-coated zinc-alloy diecast housing ensures excellent ground bonding and long corrosion-free service life in indoor/outdoor applications
- Capacitor coupling circuitry at all ports provides effective DC voltage blocking
- High-retention seizing pins provide improved connectivity to connector center lead
Our advanced printed board circuitry includes special ferrite core material guaranteeing minimal insertion loss, optimal isolation and return loss to 1GHz ensuring high-quality analog or digital signal transfer. TSV series F-port threads are precision machined, ensuring easy connector installation and removal, and improved port-to-connector interface. The silver-plated zinc alloy cast case features mounting tabs and casting round block enabling easy and cost efficient installations. TSV series are optionally available in >90dB epoxy-backed or >130dB solder-backed versions. Each TSV splitter is individually tested at the factory to comply with precise quality standards.
MHz DSU-2P Insertion Loss (max. dB)