Manufactured to high performance standards, TruSpec’s TSV-series 1GHz professional-grade CATV splitters provide excellent performance rivaling competitors’ equivalent models. Applications range from residential to MDU installations in international and domestic cable distribution systems. The vertical-port design ideally suits these splitters for applications where limited space is available such as lock boxes and utility closets. P/M 4 Way Vertical Splitter.
- Broadband 5~1000MHz frequency range
- Vertical port design allows close mounting in lock boxes for easy access of cable connections
- 1-inch centered 1⁄2? long precision machined F-connector threads ensure improved port-to-connector interface and accommodate external security devices
- TSV-SB series feature a solder-sealed back cover plate, providing maximum EMI-RFI shielding >-130dB and eliminating signal ingress to guarantee distortion-free pictures
- Silver-coated zinc-alloy diecast housing ensures excellent ground bonding and long corrosion-free service life in indoor/outdoor applications
- Capacitor coupling circuitry at all ports provides effective DC voltage blocking
- High-retention seizing pins provide improved connectivity to connector center lead
- Manufacturers may vary
Our advanced printed board circuitry includes special ferrite core material guaranteeing minimal insertion loss, optimal isolation and return loss to 1GHz ensuring high-quality analog or digital signal transfer. TSV series F-port threads are precision machined, ensuring easy connector installation and removal, and improved port-to-connector interface. The silver-plated zinc alloy cast case features mounting tabs and casting round block enabling easy and cost efficient installations. TSV series are optionally available in >90dB epoxy-backed or >130dB solder-backed versions. Each TSV splitter is individually tested at the factory to comply with precise quality standards.
MHz DSU-2P Insertion Loss (max. dB)