Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Racks and Enclosures > Ventev TW-CTEN-2X2-3802B
Ventev's Beveled Ceiling Tile Enclosure mounts and protects the Cisco 3802i and 2802i access points (AP) in an aesthetically-pleasing and inconspicuous solution within a suspended ceiling. The enclosure fits into both standard or Tegular suspended ceilings. It fits in a 2' x 2' ceiling tile grid and is constructed of powder-coated aluminum. This enclosure is designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for installation in plenum/air-handling areas. Each purchase includes holes for securing the enclosure to the ceiling system, cord grip, and a key lock.
- Lightweight enclosure reduces strain on ceiling grid to accommodate the increased weight of the AP
- Beveled edge design blends enclosure and bulkier AP seamlessly with existing ceiling tile grid
- Sleek form factor allows for simple installation - no modification of existing ceiling tile grid required
- Designed to allow the AP to be serviced without removing enclosure from ceiling grid
- No tools required for installation of APs
- Included integrated mounting tabs to assist in securing enclosure to permanent fixture or structure
- Safe to deploy in plenum/air handling installations
- Enclosure back box protects against dust and debris to assist with compliance with ICRA requirements
- Size: 23.75" x 23.75" x 4"
- Constructed of powder-coated aluminum
- Includes key lock, beveled edge, and cord grip
- Meets common building code requirements
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Ventev WiFi Beveled Ceiling Tile Enclosure for Cisco APs (TW-CTEN-2X2-3802B)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!